If your mornings look like hitting snooze on your alarm clock for the 4th time and scrambling to get out of the house like this:
We have just the blog post for you.
With the help of our beautiful friend Jenny from Margo and Me, we have compiled 3 easy morning hairstyles that are super cute and can be accomplished in 3 minutes or less. So if you’re not a morning person like myself, we can continue to hit snooze and look good at the same time 😉
Watch the video tutorial below for 3 easy hairstyles for the morning rush or keep reading for text instructions:
1. Morning Waves
If you know you’re going to have less time in the morning, wash and blow dry your hair before you go to bed.
- When your hair is still warm but dry, separate it into two equal sections (one on the right, and one of the left).
- Take the right section section and twist it away from your face and then wrap it around to create a low bun.
- Do the same with the left section.
- Sleep on it, and wake up with the perfect morning waves to add some texture and style to your day effortlessly. It’ll look like you spent hours curling them but you can just say #IWokeUpLikeThis 😉
2. The Double Knot
Looking for a more clean and put together look?
- Divide your hair in half, and hold one half in each hand.
- Tie each of the sections together as if you’re going to make a knot.
- Slide a bobby pin or two to secure it in place, and toss that pony back.
3. The Pull Through Pony
Ditch the bedhead pony and go with the pull through instead!
- Separate your hair into 3 ponytails (top, middle, bottom) and secure each with an elastic.
- Starting with the top one, flip the hair upwards and pull through the part that is just above the elastic like so:
- Do the same with the second one down but this time, put the hair from the top section through the part as well, tucking it behind.
- Repeat for the last and bottom ponytail.
- Take a small section of hair from the bottom ponytail and wrap it around the hair elastic to cover it and maintain that sleek look.